Monday 22 June 2015

Fat Quarterly - Cartwheels

What seems like forever ago I made a little hot-pad for Fat Quarterly e-zine using my Cartwheels EPP templates. Due to the whole Vat-Mess nonsense towards the end of last year the e-zine temporarily ceased trading but now, thankfully, it is back up and running on Payhip. You'll find my hot-pad and lots of other gorgeous paper piecing projects in Issue 20.
I used Katy's Priory Square fabric for my version and it now takes pride of place on our new kitchen island :)
Here are a couple of shots of the island while it's still nice and tidy. It's a Stenstorp from Ikea and it is a perfect match for our existing kitchen which did not come from Ikea, bonus!
I intend to put a vase of flowers on there eventually but the worktop is newly waxed so I don't want to spoil it yet.
Catch you soon x

2 comments:

  1. I love your hot-pad!

    P.S. That island looks like it's the perfect height for fabric cutting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hot pad on the perfect island! Jxo

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.