Wednesday 2 July 2014

Facelift

I'm popping in to let you know that we're having a bit of a facelift at Nellie's Niceties. We've got a spanking new logo...
...and I'm in the process of building us a new website! If things are a bit disjointed around here that will be the reason. I'm trying to shift things around to make a more pleasant experience for visitors to our little corner of the internet. We've wanted to spruce things up for a while and exciting happenings in the very near future were the motivation we needed to get cracking!

I'm sure you're all aware of Katy's new venture as the editor of Quilt Now magazine.
                           
 If you're not aware you should be, it's going to be ace! There's a special offer for UK subscribers that runs out very soon. You see that it says Medallion Quilt Along in the corner of the first front cover, well that's my little contribution. I don't think I can properly convey how excited I am to be playing a part in this awesome new venture! I've been stitching up a storm in preparation for my monthly appearances. I really hope that some of you will fancy sewing along with me each month :) The first issue is due in UK shops on 17th July and I for one can't wait to go hunting for it in the wild even though I have already subscribed.

I'm hoping to pop back in tomorrow with my FAL list but for now it's time to cook tea. Catch you soon x

7 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Good luck with building the website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can not wait to see the revamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the magazine, it is going to be so good. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting happenings sounds, well, exciting! Looking forward to the new views.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking forward to your facelift and sewing along too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of exciting things happening then!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waiting with baited breath...

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.