Wednesday 5 February 2014

Restock

Thanks to the throat and chest lurgy there has been absolutely no sewing going on around here this week. I can report on a restock though :)

After selling out of Jess' sewing note cards in record time we got straight on to Moo to order some more and while we were at it we got some of her new designs printed too! First up this set of 3 hearts - "Not just for Valentine's Day" hearts available in sets of 3 or 6
Button heart
Ribbon heart
Shell heart
And then this set of Home cooking inspired images available as a set of 4 note cards.

I'm pretty much in love with them all but then I might be a little bit biased ;)

On the sewing front, I'm hoping usual service will return around here very soon! Catch you soon x

5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! So glad sales are going well. Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the expanding product line :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a variety of designs here there is no stopping Jess now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Jess is onto a winner - she's got a great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cards are just perfect! I love the new ones!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.