Saturday 28 April 2012

Did I mention Fat Quarterly?

OK, I know I mentioned Fat Quarterly but I'm still super excited to have been included in this issue! Please bear with me :) Here's another peek at the Nightshade Quilt I designed.
Nightshade rocks!
I wanted to see how it would look with other fabrics so I went right ahead and made a little quilt for my gorgeous nephew, Mackinlay! Dr Seuss teamed with some nice bright solids, whoop! Now that's a fun quilt in anyone's book :)
Mackinlay's Dr Seuss quilt

I backed with this fab print from It's a hoot by Momo which is just perfect even if I say so myself. 

Here's the proof, if you need it, that this quilt is fun with a capital F. Mackinlay totally loves it :) 
Catch you soon x

6 comments:

  1. Its a great design, shows them off well :-) (really love nightshade...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milk it, milk it, you deserve it!!
    Lucky wee man x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous design, and it looks great in the dr seuss

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a great design and you should be enjoying this whole Fat Quarterly thing. It is a well deserved honour.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.