Saturday 24 March 2012

Something strange...

Something very peculiar has happened in my house today! I thought I'd try my hand at putting together a blogger bundle for Katy and Brenda's contest. This in itself is not strange but my fabric choices surprised me! There is a whole lot of pink going on and anyone that knows me well knows I'm not a pink girl.
The fabrics I included from left to right:
Top row -
Middle Row -
Bottom Row -
I have absolutely no hope of winning a contest like this but it's been fun imagining what it would be like to make fabric bundles for other people. It's really difficult choosing from all the gorgeous eye candy over at Pink Castle Fabrics but what a fun way to waste some time ;) Hope you're having a good weekend. Catch you soon x

5 comments:

  1. such pretty colors together!! LOVE those pezzy prints :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went pink and yellow - there must be something in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's the weather, love the pink & greys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you were choosing them for a quilt for me? :) You know you have just looked through my stash recently. So it could be possible. :) Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.