Saturday 31 December 2011

Goodbye 2011

This was going to be a post with lots of mosaics showing all the lovely things I made in the past year but having spent over an hour trawling through the 69 substantial makes, I lost the will to live! Instead I will just wish you all a very happy New Year. I hope the new year brings you all much happiness! Thank you very much for all the support and encouragement you have given us over the past year. I'm really looking forward to the next 12 months :)

Because I can't do a post without photos here is a progress pic of Katy's consolation cushion.
Catch you all very soon :)

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Really love it Reene. Hope you and Yvonne and Jess have a happy healthy new year! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cushion I love it! Happy New Year to you and yours from me and mine!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.