Wednesday 7 December 2011

An afternoon stroll in the woods

In between fits of coughing I thought I'd better get another item crossed off the Christmas makes list. I broke out a charm pack of A Walk in the Woods and some co-ordinating solids to make a mini quilt suitable for a little girl. I wasn't feeling too energetic so went for a very simple design.
It went together really quickly, thankfully! I backed it with some pale blue fleece and bound with a blue grey print from Sherbet Pips. I did my usual straight line quilting, so nothing fancy but I think it's cute all the same.
I'm hoping to shift this blooming cough very quickly so I can get on with some bigger projects! Catch you soon x

9 comments:

  1. it looks lovely, great colours. Hope you get rid of that cough

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous! Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple designs can be so lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! Hope your cough goes soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right very cute, doesn't need anything more complicated xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't need complicated designs with cute fabric like this! Sometimes simple is best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. V.cute! Hope you feel better soon! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good - I didn't know the precuts for this line were out yet?! Hope you're feeling better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better soon... cute quilt should help, its lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.