Wednesday 20 April 2011

Did you miss me?

Hello all :) I'm back from Ol and Jade's wedding. We had beautiful weather for the occasion, it was unseasonably warm in Angus which made for a lovely day! Here's a quick pic of myself, the bride and groom and bridesmaid.


One of the cool things about a Scottish wedding was all the kilts on display! For us English folk it was a real pleasure to see kilts in their true home :) I might put some photos of those on at a later date.


Jade paid such attention to all the details. With a little help from friends and relatives the reception room looked stunning. Just look at the pretty table!



I'm not back into crafting mode yet but hope to get on with something later on this week. I thought I'd check in though before you thought we'd abandoned the blog for good. Catch you soon :)

4 comments:

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.