Thursday 27 January 2011

Don't Call Me Betsy's Sliced Coin Quilt-along progress

Elizabeth is having a linky party over on her blog for the people participating in her quilt along so why not pop over and have a look at what everyone is up to. Oi!! Not yet! This is my progress so far :) Yummy stacks of Innocent Crush by Anna Maria Horner.


Kona Amethyst sashing which is way more vibrant purple in real life. I'm going to have to invest in a daylight bulb for my sewing space!

Confession time, when cutting out the sashing I made a quilting math error and cut the first full length sashing piece an inch too narrow so I've had to adjust the width of the other sashing pieces to match. Ah well I'm sure it won't matter too much when it's all finished :)

2 comments:

  1. I do domino math like that a lot, too - make a mistake and then change the entire quilt as a result. I'm sure it won't make too much of a difference on this quilt, don't worry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear I'm not alone on this. My quilt math is appalling! I will have to practice it more I think!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.